Monday, July 4, 2011

28 May 2011 Sibu Trip

Early Breakfast at Taman Sentosa , JB
Hehehe, My Big Bao for Breakfast 

Briefing by Deputy Chairman Koh & Vice Chairman Chao

Kaki Botak Lim swear he won't vomit again.

My lucky fishing T-shirt, sure catch lot of fishes.

Register counter before broading

Jetty
Kaki Bee, Deputy Chairman Koh & Vice Chairman Chao 
Leaving for Ah Fatt Kelong
Chairman SS Lim, That Right its me...
Kaki PC Lim & Chairman SS Lim
Guest Kaki.

Taman, Taman, where are u?
Kaki Bee and her killer rod.
Makan Time (lunch)
Kaki Bee serving rice to all kaki's.
Makan Time Again (Dinner)
Don't Play Play, Many Big Boys around.
Beautiful Sunset
Time for Bait Fishing
Many Tamans...
Setting Off for Boat Night Fishing
Standing By  
Quick, quick, first fish landed by Vice Chairman Chao.
Grouper - 3 Kg
My Turn - Deputy Chairman Koh
Ya, I'm Champion
Total catch still considered quite disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment